CHOOSE THE MINI APPROVED TIRE
THAT’S RIGHT FOR YOU.
MINI APPROVED ALL-SEASON TIRES
- Detailed tread configurations and premium rubber compounds offer versatility and value
- Designed for a comfortable ride year-round in moderate climates
- Not recommended in driving conditions with temperatures below 45°
MINI APPROVED PERFORMANCE TIRES
- Low profile, stiff sidewalls and softer rubber compounds improve traction and cornering performance
- Shallow water channels provide more tread surface area but sacrifices wet weather handling
- Resistant to heat build-up especially in hot climate conditions
MINI APPROVED COLD WEATHER TIRES
- Special rubber compounds enable treads to remain soft and flexible at temperatures below 45°F
- More aggressive tread pattern maximizes road contact and traction
- Sharper edges and closer spacing allow for better grip on snow and ice
MINI APPROVED COMPLETE ACCESSORY WHEEL AND TIRE SETS
- The maximum MINI Approved wheel & tire size available for your specific vehicle
- Multiple surfaces and finishes are usually available
- High speed mounted and balanced
- Excellent handling and ride comfort
- Learn more about Original MINI Wheels
DRIVING OVER ROUGH OR DAMAGED ROAD SURFACES, AS WELL AS DEBRIS, CURBS AND OTHER OBSTACLES CAN CAUSE SERIOUS DAMAGE TO WHEELS, TIRES AND SUSPENSION PARTS. THIS IS MORE LIKELY TO OCCUR WITH LOW–PROFILE TIRES, WHICH PROVIDE LESS CUSHIONING BETWEEN THE WHEEL AND THE ROAD. BE CAREFUL TO AVOID ROAD HAZARDS AND REDUCE YOUR SPEED, ESPECIALLY IF YOUR VEHICLE IS EQUIPPED WITH LOW-PROFILE TIRES. PERFORMANCE TIRES MAY WEAR FASTER DEPENDING ON DRIVING STYLE AND DRIVING CONDITIONS AND MAY ALSO BE MORE COSTLY TO REPLACE THAN NON–PERFORMANCE TIRES OF THE SAME SIZE. FOR MORE INFORMATION, PLEASE REFER TO THE TIRE MANUFACTURER’S WARRANTY MANUAL PROVIDED WITH THE VEHICLE.
* Wheels are manufactured by MINI and covered under the new vehicle limited warranty. All tires are manufactured by third parties and are covered by the limited warranty of the specific tire manufacturer. Please see an authorized MINI dealer for information about specific tires and the tire manufacturers’ limited warranty. Please see an authorized MINI dealer or the warranty information included with your new vehicle for more information. All wheels feature run-flat tires. For more information about run-flat technology, please refer to your specific vehicle’s Owner’s Manual.